Neighborhood Clean-Up Days, Large/Bulky Item Collection & Reuse Collection
Neighborhood Clean-Up Days Program:
- Neighborhood Clean-Up Days are scheduled three times per year. Click here for the Neighborhood Clean-Up Schedule.
- Up to 3 cubic yards (3’ x 3’ x 9’) of materials, up to 4 auto tires (no rims) and up to 2 bulky items per set out.
- A fee is charged for materials exceeding 3 cubic yards. Click here for rates.
- No single item over 200 pounds.
- Extra individual clean-ups can be arranged for a fee. Click here for rates.
- Please place reusable items separate from items to be sent to the landfill. They will be sent to a sorting/donation facility. (no receipts given for these items)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current Covid-19 crisis, the ACI of San Ramon Reuse Recovery Program is subject to the variability of markets and the reuse organization acceptance policies and procedures and reuse may be limited at times.
- Place items within 3 feet of the curb by 6:00 a.m. on the scheduled neighborhood clean-up day.
- Do not set items out more than 24-hours in advance.
- Do not block the street or sidewalk.
ACCEPTABLE ITEMS FOR NEIGHBORHOOD CLEAN-UP, LARGE/BULKY ITEM COLLECTION & REUSE COLLECTION PROGRAM:
Non-recyclable & non-compostable items will be sent to the landfill.
- Up to four (4) car or light truck tires (rims must be separated from the tires)
- Up to two (2) large bulky or e-waste items (60-200 lbs per item)
- Trash that is contained (bagged, boxed, or bundled)
Every best effort will be made to reuse or recycle these items. Please contain loose small/multiple items.
- Household furniture, pillows, and mattresses
- Housewares, TVs, electronics, and appliances (remove or seal doors)
- Books, CDs, VHS, DVDs, Magazines, and Framed Pictures
- Clothing, textiles, shoes, belts, purses and craft/sewing items
- Recyclables such as: cardboard, scrap metal, paper, bottles, cans (bagged, boxed or bundled).
- Yard trimmings & clean wood (up to 6’’ in diameter tied in bundles not longer than 4’) will be composted
THESE ITEMS ARE NOT ACCEPTED IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD/BULKY ITEM CLEAN UP PICKUP PROGRAM:
- Dirt, Rocks & Construction or Demolition Debris – Debris box service is available for these items. Click here for rates.
- Hazardous Waste – Please click here for proper hazardous waste disposal information.
- Abandoned automobiles, trees, or any single item (e.g. large auto parts, etc.) that exceeds two hundred (200) lbs. in weight.
Please help our drivers identify reusable items by labeling them “REUSE”.