Publications and Resources
The following outreach materials were designed to help businesses make the most of available programs and services. Print them from your own printer or contact us to request hard copies.
Multi-Family Service Guide
What Belongs in the Recyclables?
What Belongs in the Organics?
What Belongs in the Garbage?
What happens to your Recyclables?
What happens to your Organics?
What happens to your Garbage?
Avoid Wishcycling and Reduction and Reuse Tips Flyer
Multi-Family Recycling Requirements
Multi-Family Program Reminders
Multi-Family Move-In Guide
Multi-Family Move Out Guide
- February 2021: Proper Sorting Makes a Difference (and it’s the law), Recycling and Composting are Required – We Can Help!, Collection Rate Increase, Landscaper Compliance, Minimize Water Pollution, No Sharps!
- November 2020: Composting is Required, Proper Sorting Makes a Difference – We Can Help!, Virtual Resources, Multi-Family Holiday Tree Collection, and Holiday Service Schedule.
- August 2020: Make Sure You Have the Right Levels of Service – We Can Help!, Reduce Waste by Stopping Unwanted Mail, Holiday Service Schedule, Proper Sorting Tips, ACI of San Ramon Virtual Assistance, City of San Ramon Virtual Recreation Center.
- May 2020: We Support San Ramon! Steps You Can Take to Help us Help You!, Where to Find Information About Our Services In Regards to COVID-19, Holiday Service Schedule, Shelter-In-Place Services, Proper Sorting Makes a Difference, Help Protect Our Recyclables Sorting Staff.
- February 2020: No Additional Charge for Bin Push/Pull Services, Why Did Rates Increase?, Free Recycling Totes, Kitchen Pails, Posters and Presentations, Regulations Require Recycling and Composting, Minimize Water Pollution, No Sharps and Holiday Service Schedule.
- November 2019: ACI of San Ramon is Your New Service Provider, Proper Sorting Makes a Difference, Recycling is Required-We Can Help!, Holiday Tree Collection and Holiday Service Schedule
Billing Inserts and Postcards
- 2020 Holiday Tree Collection
- July 2020: City and State Regulations Require Recycling and Composting. We Can Help! Know What to Throw.
- November 2019: Do You Have Auto Pay? Garbage Rates Will Not Increase Until January 2020
- Recycling Resources for Multi-Family Customers
- State of California Mandatory Business & Multi-Family Recycling
- List of certified compostable bags
Food Scrap Recycling and Food Waste Reduction
- Managing Food Scraps at Home
- Usable Food Donation
- List of organizations in Contra Costa County that may accept food donations
- NRDC – Food Sustainability
- Food Rescue and Donation Information
General Waste Reduction, Reuse & Recycling Information
Donation / Reuse
Hazardous Waste / Electronic Waste