ACI of San Ramon Holiday and Special Events Collection Schedule
Holiday Collection Schedule
ACI observes the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
Customers may experience a delay in service when one of the holidays listed above falls on a weekday. During a the Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year’s Day week, service preceding the holiday is unaffected. Customers whose regular service day falls on the holiday or after, however, will receive service a day late. For example, during Thanksgiving week, only customers with Thursday and Friday service are affected. Thursday customers will have their containers serviced on Friday. Friday customers will have their containers serviced on Saturday. Please click here for the Holiday Collection Schedule Chart.
Curbside Holiday Tree Collection
The Boy Scouts will host an Annual Christmas Tree Pick up for one week starting with the first week in January. To support the Scouts with a donation and/or to signup for their tree pickup, please click here.
ACI of San Ramon will collect trees curbside on your regular collection day during the second week in January.
- Collection will be done using a special truck that may service your block much earlier or much later than our regular trucks.
- Please remove all lights, decorations, tinsel and the tree stand before placing your tree out next to your carts.
- Trees over 6-feet tall should be cut in half.
- Please do not place the tree in any type of plastic wrap or bag.
- Small trees may be placed inside your organics cart if you prefer; just be sure to cut it into small pieces that won’t get stuck in the cart, and make sure the lid will fully close.
- Flocked trees cannot be composted and will be collected as garbage.
- Artificial trees cannot be collected through this program. Please contact us to arrange for a special collection.
Questions? Contact us for assistance.
Neighborhood Clean-Up Days
Three scheduled Neighborhood Clean-Up Days, will be offered to San Ramon single-family residents each year. Clean-up service includes up to 3 cubic yards (3′ x 3′ x 9′) of materials (up to 60 pounds each) two large, bulky items such as appliances and furniture (up to 200 pounds each). Additional materials will incur a fee.
Click here for the Neighborhood Clean-Up Days schedule.
An individual clean-up can be arranged for a fee. Click here for more information on the ACI of San Ramon Bulky Item Clean-up program.
During the clean-ups ACI of San Ramon will collect items that can be used again (such as clothing, sports equipment, games, videos, books, and toys). Please place reusable items separate from items that will be landfilled. Click here or contact us for more information.