ACI of San Ramon Holiday and Special Events Collection Schedule
Holiday Collection Schedule
ACI observes the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
Customers may experience a delay in service when one of the holidays listed above falls on a weekday. During a the Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year’s Day week, service preceding the holiday is unaffected. Customers whose regular service day falls on the holiday or after, however, will receive service a day late. For example, during Thanksgiving week, only customers with Thursday and Friday service are affected. Thursday customers will have their containers serviced on Friday. Friday customers will have their containers serviced on Saturday. Click here for the Holiday Collection Schedule Chart.
Single Family Curbside Holiday Tree Collection Program
The 2022 Boy Scouts Annual Christmas Tree Pick up is scheduled for Saturday, January 8, 2022. The suggested donation is $10. Please click here for a flyer with more information.
ACI of San Ramon will collect trees curbside on your regular collection day during the first full week of January (January 3-7, 2022).
- Collection will be done using a special truck that may service your block much earlier or much later than our regular trucks.
- Please remove all lights, decorations, tinsel and the tree stand before placing your tree out next to your carts.
- Trees over 6-feet tall should be cut in half.
- Please do not place the tree in any type of plastic wrap or bag.
- Small trees may be placed inside your organics cart if you prefer; just be sure to cut it into small pieces that won’t get stuck in the cart, and make sure the lid will fully close.
- Flocked trees cannot be composted and will be collected as garbage.
- Artificial trees cannot be collected through this program. Please contact us to arrange for a special collection.
Questions? Contact us for assistance.
Multi-Family Holiday Tree Collection Program
ACI of San Ramon will collect holiday trees from Multi-Family complexes during the month of January. Clean green trees will be composted. There are 2 collection methods:
- Complexes with a large number of holiday trees can request a debris box for collection. Owners/Managers please contact us at: 925-380-9480 or click here to reserve your holiday tree debris box. to reserve your holiday tree debris box.
- Complexes with centralized collection services can designate a collection area for trees during the month of January. Area must be agreed upon by ACI of San Ramon personnel. Contact us to arrange an appointment. Click here to download a flyer you can use to let your residents know where to place their trees.
- Please do not block access to your collection containers.
- Remove all decorations, lights & the stand.
- Cut tree in half if taller than 6 feet.
- Please do not place tree in any type of plastic wrap or bag.
- Small trees may be placed inside your green organics bin/cart if you prefer. Please cut into small pieces that won’t get stuck in the bin/cart and make sure the lid will fully close.
- Flocked trees accepted, but will not be composted. Artificial trees not accepted. Please contact us for collection options.
Neighborhood Clean-Up Days
Three scheduled Neighborhood Clean-Up Days, will be offered to San Ramon single-family residents each year. Clean-up service includes up to 3 cubic yards (3′ x 3′ x 9′) of materials (up to 60 pounds each) two large, bulky items such as appliances and furniture (up to 200 pounds each). Additional materials will incur a fee.
An individual clean-up can be arranged for a fee. Click here for more information on the ACI of San Ramon Bulky Item Clean-up program.
During the clean-ups ACI of San Ramon will collect items that can be used again (such as clothing, sports equipment, games, videos, books, and toys). Please place reusable items separate from items that will be landfilled. Contact us for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current Covid-19 crisis, the ACI of San Ramon Reuse Recovery Program is subject to the variability of markets and the reuse organization acceptance policies and procedures and reuse may be limited at times.