Online Account and Billing Guidelines
City of San Ramon Residents: Create an Online Account for your Recyclables, Organics and Garbage Collection Services!
Beginning October 1, 2019, Alameda County Industries (ACI) of San Ramon is your service provider for the collection of Recyclables, Organics, and Garbage.
CREATE AN ONLINE ACCOUNT TO SIGN UP FOR AUTO PAY AND MORE!
- Access Account Information
- View Your Service/Collection Day Schedule
- Request Services
- Make Secure Payments
- Sign Up for Auto Pay
- Sign Up for Paperless Billing
Click the red “Account Login” button in the upper right-hand corner or click here to get started and create you online account!
PLEASE NOTE: You will need your ACI of San Ramon account number. To get your account number you can:
–Wait to receive your first bill from ACI of San Ramon – it will have your new ACI of San Ramon account number on it.
–Contact our Billing Department. Our Billing Representatives are happy to assist you!
- If you currently have Paperless Billing with Waste Management, it will continue uninterrupted.
- If you currently have Auto-Pay with Waste Management for solid waste (garbage) services and want to continue to have Auto-Pay for your garbage bill with ACI of San Ramon you must sign up with us.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
- Solid waste collection services will be billed by Waste Management through September 30, 2019.
- In October 2019, Single Family Residential customers will receive a bill from ACI of San Ramon for solid waste collection services for the service period from October 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019. (ACI of San Ramon bills 3 months in advance).
SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENTIAL BILLING GUIDELINES:
ACI of San Ramon bills Single Family Residential customers in advance on a quarterly schedule. Beginning October 1, 2019, your new residential solid waste collection bill will be sent to you by ACI of San Ramon on a quarterly schedule/every three months. Please see the quarterly billing schedule chart below.
Residential billing dates are based on Residential Groups. Residential Groups are determined by the first letter of the customer’s last name. Please see chart below to determine your Residential Group and when you will be receiving your residential Recyclables, Organics and Garbage collection services bill from ACI of San Ramon.
MULTI-FAMILY RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL CUSTOMER BILLING GUIDELINES:
ACI of San Ramon bills Multi-Family Residential customers and Commercial customers monthly in arrears. Bills will be sent the first of each month.
PLEASE NOTE: Waste Management billing ends September 30, 2019. During this transition period (September 2019 – December 2019), you may receive bills from both Waste Management and ACI of San Ramon for solid waste collection services. You are not being overcharged. Please pay both bills by the due dates listed. Please contact us if you need more information.